Make an appointment today for a free consultation and to learn more about the costs and potential treatments that are right for you.
The thread lift
The thread lift is an advanced technique that can lift different areas of your face or body using soluble threads. The thread lift creates a natural looking result. Asymmetry or sagging due to aging can be remedied with this treatment. Doctor Thanya Tha-In, is a specializes in thread lifts and is an international trainer for V-soft thread lift technology.
What is a thread lift used for?
The thread lift tightens and lifts skin without scaring. It is a technique used for both men and women who want a younger, refreshed look. The technique is used mainly on the face and neck, but the arms, legs, and stomach can also be corrected using this technique.
What exactly is a thread lift?
There are different types of threads used for this procedure that are suitable for different ages and different degrees of sagging. Therefore, it is very important to choose the right thread type for the desired result. Dr. Tha-In works with every type of thread on the market and can advise you on what type of thread is suitable for your needs.
How long does a thread lift last?
A thread lift has a short recovery time and does not create any scars. You will begin to see results immediately, with full results appearing between 4-6 weeks after the procedure. The thread lasts for approximately 1-2 years depending on your age and level of natural collagen production. To further stimulate collagen production, we recommend using the following dietary supplements: Boost&Lift van Laviesage Nutricosmetics® of Innèov® versteviging 45+.
How does a thread lift work?
First, the doctor will advise you on which threads are best for you and explain what results you can expect. After this we use a local anaesthetic, which completely numbs the area. Once the anaesthetic takes effect, several threads are placed in the skin’s underlying structure with a needle. Once the needle is removed, the threads remain in place and cause the underlying skin layers to immediately tighten. Results are visible immediately. The threads will fully dissolve in 2 to 12 months. As the threads dissolve, collagen will begin to form around them. Collagen helps the skin stay firm and elastic. The procedure usually lasts approximately one hour and you can return home immediately after the threads are placed.
Is a thread lift safe?
Thread lifts at Tha-in Clinics are very safe. Doctor Thanya Tha-In is a specialist in this area. Threads will dissolve completely and are not permanent. The likelihood of complications is miniscule with this procedure.
Who cannot have a thread lift?
- Persons who are allergic to polydiaxone, polylactic acid or coprolactone
- Persons undergoing treatment for cancer or autoimmune diseases
- Persons under 18 years old
- Persons who have infections or acute inflammation on/in/around the skin areas to be treated (acne, herpes, etc.)
- Persons who have undergone dental treatment just prior to this treatment.
- Persons suffering from autoimmune diseases or are being treated with immune therapy.
- Pregnant and breastfeeding women.
- Patients with extremely weak/thin skin
- Patients at a higher risk of forming hypertrophic (broad, pink) scars.
- Patients with extreme fat loss in the face or neck.
What should I do before getting a thread lift?
- Inform your doctor about any medication use (especially if you use cortisone, antibiotics, sleeping pills, antianxiety medication, contraceptives)
- Stop using medicines containing acetylsalicylic acid (such as aspirin)
- Inform your doctor if you have a cold, have a sore throat, cough and / or a skin condition
- Wash your hair the evening before treatment
- Do not wear nail polish or makeup on the day of treatment
- Do not smoke
Treatments with thread lift
PDO threads are suitable for mild sagging in patients aged between thirty and forty years. The PDO threads are made of polydiaxone and dissolve completely after six to eight months. These threads contain small barbs that lifting the area and stimulate the production of collagen. The effects last for approximately one year. These threads are suitable for lifting the under-eyes, eyebrows, cheeks, jaw line, and neck.
|Prices from||€ 400|
The Happy Lift thread comes from Italy. Compared with the PDO thread, the Happy Lift thread is much firmer and gives more lift. It is suitable for clients aged forty and up. The Happy Lift thread is made of coprolactone and completely dissolves approximately one year after it is placed. The effect remains visible for approximately one and a half to two years.
|Prices from||€ 1250|
The silhouette thread was developed in America and is FDA approved for the face and neck. It is suitable for clients aged forty and up. The Silhouette Soft thread works differently than the PDO and Happy Lift threads. Instead of barbs, the silhouette uses cones attached to a soft thread to lift the tissue. These cones, made of polylactic acid, stimulate the production of collagen. By lifting the tissue and stimulating collagen production, skin appears refreshed and younger looking.
|Prices from||€ 1500|